Outcomes Value seeks to answer the questions:
What’s the potential value of employee wellness and performance programs?
How does a company go about maximizing the return on investment and achieve the best possible outcomes?
Our solution is the only one to generate an objective ROI for corporate wellness programs by linking historical data analysis and actuarial projections to the Dose Value research database.
Outcomes Value goes beyond other engines by defining improvements in non-financial outcomes, such as health risks, associated symptoms and even employee productivity.
How does it work?
Outcomes Value builds an evaluation of historical impact based on data input by an employer on top of a theoretical base derived from research.
It also provides an actuarial projection of the likely future impact of the wellness initiatives, which may be different from past initiatives.
Through a web interface, Outcomes Value evaluates:
- Company Information (e.g. number of employees, start date of the wellness plan, projected headcount changes, payroll)
- Historical and future wellness campaign design including commitment levels (and evaluation of effectiveness) for wellness campaigns, projected annual growth in wellness participation, historical costs and a proposed annual budget for wellness programs
- Historical wellness plan data including wellness campaign participation, historical wellness investments
- Benefit plan costs data for health plans but also for disability, death and other health-related benefit arrangements
- Historical Biometric Data for BMI, Blood Pressure, Glucose, Cholesterol, Fitness and Stress
- Historical Behavior Data for Exercise, Healthy Eating, Sleep, Smoking, Stress Management and Disease Management Compliance